At FITLAB, we take pride in the cleanliness of our facilities as a fundamental to how we operate — and it is our top priority to keep our members and staff healthy and safe. We want to assure you that — as always — we’re taking every measure to meticulously clean and disinfect all gyms, equipment and common areas multiple times a day.
We’ll also be strictly following the CDC’s updates and recommendations with regard to the coronavirus.
- Our team spends many hours each day with our traditional cleaning and sanitizing procedures and we will continue to do so.
- All equipment and communal areas are cleaned and sanitized numerous times each day.
- We ask that staff and members wash their hands regularly throughout the day.
- In addition to informing our team about the emphasis on our procedures, we have always advised our team to stay home if they do not feel well. We encourage our members to do the same.
- FITLAB has also created a hospital-like atmosphere with multiple sanitation stations with disinfectant solution spray, sanitizing wipes and sanitizing foam for your hands.
- Remember that the best defense against any viruses and infection is to keep your immune system strong. Exercise has proven to do just that.
Please find additional information including helpful CDC resources and more below:
- Download a PDF on COVID-19 symptoms, transmission and prevention
- Frequently updated situation summary from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Helpful fact sheets from the CDC
We recognize that these are unsettling times and whether you are planning a workout now or in the future, we want you to know that your safety and wellbeing are our first priority.
Whenever you decide to come to the gym, we are waiting with open doors and open hearts to serve you.